Sunday, February 4, 2018

Review of Their Secret by Cassandra Dee & Katie Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mona, Mason, and Gray. Gray and Mona are step father and step daughter both have feelings for the other but don't know it. Both of them feel that the feelings that they are having they shouldn't be. So Gray decides the only way they will get through this is to go to counseling. Little did he realize at the time he would be seeing his old college buddy Mason. There are things that are still unresolved between them. Can they all find what they have been looking for or will they all be losers in the end?

This book is amazing. It really shows how love can conqueror all. There are some twist and turns that I really want to tell you all about. I however don't want to ruin the book for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...