Sunday, February 4, 2018

Review of Tackled by the Team by


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Lexi Aaron, Carey Ellis, Jackson Blake, and Kyle Fowler. In this book Lexi is looking to prove herself as a female sports reporter. So she finds her way to the locker room and then is on her own when her camera man leaves her high and dry. However the men are more than willing to show Lexi what being a report will mean. Can they all get what they want or will this be a major disaster in the end?

This is an hot hot hot book. It will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some ups and downs I want to tell you all about. But don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this is one of those books that you want something cool definitely near by. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...