Friday, February 9, 2018

Review of Secret Baby Billionaires by Angela Blake


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is a box set with 5 amazing stories about 5 Billionaires and the babies they didn't either know they were going to have or were trying to have but didn't know they had succeeded. Each of these stories will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are ups and downs I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the stories for anyone else. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...