Friday, February 9, 2018

Review of Knocked up on Valentine's Day by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brandt and Emma. These are two people who were never supposed to meet. They did and had one hot time. Little did either of them realize would come out of that one night. They both have plans for their future and the other person was never in those plans. Now there is a baby on the way both of them find that things have changed. Can they really have it all or is it just a dream that they will find can't be a reality?

This is an amazing book that shows us sometimes the thing we want the most isn't really what we find we really want. There are some ups and downs that I really want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...