Sunday, February 4, 2018

Review of The Devil's Virgin Nanny by Jacey Ward


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alexis and Damien. All Alexis wants is to get away from her controlling father. She wants to live her life on her terms but that doesn't seem to be happening. So when she is told she is being allowed to leave she thinks this is to good to be true. She then learns she is being given to Damien as an nanny and that is when she knows she has been duped. Can she really have it all though when she has literally been given to the devil himself?

This is a book shows us that freedom is sometimes different things to different people. This is a book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are so many things I want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...