Friday, February 9, 2018

Review of The Deal by Holly Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What would you do if you were a blog writer who had written about the wrong people. Stella Rossi does just that when she writes about the three men who live their lives on their terms. However when she falls into these men's lives she wonders what she is really in for. Each of the men have ideas as to the ideal women for them. Are they ready to settle down with just not yet but you never know what might happen. Can they all get what they want or will someone get hurt more than they ever thought before?

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some ups and downs I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the book for any other readers. I will say this book will take you on a ride that you won't want to end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...