Friday, February 9, 2018

Review of Daddy's Cabin by Olivia Russi


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Marissa Stanley and Carson Christensen. Marissa is just looking to get away after finding out the her fiance and her best friend are sleeping together. To make matters worse they all work in the same bank together. All she wanted was to get away little did she know she would almost lose her life. Carson is just looking to get away himself. He finds his time on the mountain is his way to just find a little peace. Only this time he finds a woman who shouldn't be there. Can they both find someone they never knew they were looking for or will it be heartache for them both?

This is an amazing short story. There is so much I want to tell you about but with it being so short I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...