Friday, February 9, 2018

Review of Candy Bear by Scarlett Grove


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Benjamin "Ben" Darling and Samantha Cooper. Samantha is in town to write an article about the history of the town's founder Ambrose Morgan. She really wants to know where she comes from. She is an Orphan and has found that somehow Ambrose is a part of her linage. That is all she planned on little did she know that fate had other plans for her. Ben has been waiting for the last 7 years for his mate and he can't believe she is finally here. He wonders though why she runs from him though. Will they find a way to come together or will this be one match that fate may have gotten wrong?

This is an amazing book that shows us that love can be found with patients and understanding. This book will have you hooked from the first word the very end. There are some ups and downs that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...