Saturday, December 30, 2017

Reviewed of Going Green by Celia Kyle


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book can be read as a stand alone or as part of this series. In this book we meet Rhea and Erudan. Rhea has left Earth and her father and ex-fiance. She is looking to have control of her own life, and she knows that she will never find this on earth. So she signs up with Celestial Mates looking for the one man meant for her. Little did she know what an adventure it would be to find him. Erudan believes that he is not worthy of a mate so when he meets Rhea he can't believe the feelings he is having. He wonders is it time for them both to have their HEA or will they loose that one perons that is meant for them?

This is another amazing hit from this author. This story will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some ups and downs I really want to tell you about. I will however say I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...