Monday, December 11, 2017

Review of Pretty Dirty by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Gray and Zoe. Both of these people have been hurt in the past and they are not only carrying the scars on the outside but the inside as well. By chance Gray finds Zoe on a website and can't seem to stay away. Zoe is looking for someone to help her, she knows she needs saving but doesn't believe that anyone can do that for her. Can two broken people find love before outside come to try and destroy them both?

I will start this out by saying make sure you either have something cold near by or are ready to take lots of cold showers. This book is amazing and shows us to look past what you see and find out about the real person. There are ups and downs in this book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will however say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...