Monday, December 4, 2017

Review of My Brother's Five Friends by B. B. Hamel


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

What would you do if you were kicked out of your apartment? Would you ask your family for help? Well that is what Emily did not knowing that her brother had 5 of his friends also staying at the house. Now what would you do if as you met his friends you realize they just get hotter the more of them you meet. Would you turn them way if they climbed into bed with you or would you take full advantage? Find out what Emily does as she finds herself with a better than wet dream coming for her in the night. 

This book is amazing. There are some ups and downs in it. I want to tell you all about them but don't want to ruin them for anyone else. I will say this will be one of those books that you lock the door, order dinner in and kick everyone out until you read those last two words the end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...