Saturday, December 30, 2017

Review of Mr Gray by Hazel Parker


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Gray Denton and Kate. When Kate falls into Gray's life he knows he needs to help. There are things happening in Kate's life that remind Gray of his own past and he knows that he has to do something. However once she is there he wonders how well he can keep himself in check. What happens in one night leads to something more happening. Can they both have someone there for them or will this all blow up in their faces before they can find out?


This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some ups and downs in it that I really want to tell you about but don't want ruin it for for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...