Monday, December 18, 2017

Review of Miss Behave by Tara Wylde & Holly Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet James and Diana. Both of them are looking for something but don't know what it is at the time. They may call it one thing but it really is something a whole lot more. Can they find what they are looking for or will they loose more then they ever knew?

There are many ups and downs in story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...