Friday, December 29, 2017

Review of Keep Me Safe by Lucy Snow


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Mallory and Barrett. Neither are looking for a full time commitment especially with the way they meet. They know they are looking for something though. So when Mallory gets involved in something that she shouldn't Barrett is the one to come to her rescue. Does this mean that they are meant to be something more or are they just both looking for more than either of them can give?

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some twists and turns that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the book for anyone else. I will tell you that this is one of those books that you lock the door, kick everyone out of the house and not put it down until you read those last two words, the end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...