Monday, December 4, 2017

Review of FBuddy by Summer Cooper



I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Scarlett and Zach. Scarlett doesn't want to be the odd man out in her group of friend so she proposes something and asks her oldest friend to help her out. What happens though when the friend you asked to help you out becomes something more. Can Zach really help her out or will he just be another disappointment that she will go through?

This is an amazing book about finding love when you least expect it. There are some ups and downs in this book that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for anyone. I will tell you that this book will hook you in from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...