Friday, December 22, 2017

Review of Famous by Emily Bishop


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Aurora and Jarryd. Jarryd is looking for something different then his what has been happening in his life. Aurora is also looking to change her life and thinks being with Jarryd will change her in ways she doesn't want. Can these two find someone they never knew they were looking for or will this hurt them in more ways than they know?

This is an amazing book full of ups and downs that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...