Friday, December 22, 2017

Review of Double Doctors by Candy Stone


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brooke, Mark, and Jake. Brooke is looking forward to working in a new job. What she didn't plan on was how hot her two bosses are. Mark and Jake like to play and when they do it is fast and hard but where they can walk away when they are done. One look at their new nurse though has them thinking about more than a one and done. Can they all have something more or will it all blow up in their faces faster than they can say done?

This is a super hot book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some ups and downs I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say make sure you have something cool near by or can get a cold shower in because this book will have you reaching for one of those. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...