Friday, December 29, 2017

Review of Desire by Simone Sowood


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Leo and Grace. When Leo meets Grace he just expects a woman out looking for a good time for a night. Little did he know what all he would get when this woman literally falls into his lap. Grace is just supposed to ensure the help from Leo to make sure that the company she works for won't go under. However when she literally falls into Leo's lap she gets so much more. Can they both get all that they want or is this just a series of mistakes that will blow up in their faces?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are some twists and turns that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the book for anyone else. I will say make sure you have something cool near by or be ready for some cold showers cause this book will heat you up. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...