Friday, December 8, 2017

Review of Christmas Daddy Next Door


I received this  book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Ella and Will. Will has been morning his wife for the past 2 years. However when the neighbor girl comes home for spring break he starts to see her in a new light. At first all Ella is looking for is to watch Will's son Avery. She realizes after just a short while that she might be looking for more with Will too. However can they get past the age gap between them also what happens when this turns into just a little bit of fun?

This book is amazing that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It does have a few twist and turns that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say that I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...