Friday, December 29, 2017

Review of Celebration Bear by Scarlett Grove


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Thorian Reed and Cici Anderson. Both Thorian and Cici aren't just looking for someone to be with they are both looking for their fated mate. When they find their perfect match however it isn't all smooth sailing. Their is something going on here on Fate Mountain and when the tent with the fireworks shows there is more than spent fireworks they know they have to find out what it is. Can they have their HEA or will they find that this is something that can destroy them both?

This is an amazing story. There are some ups and downs in this story that will have you on the edge of your seat. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin any of the surprises in it. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...