Monday, December 11, 2017

Review of 6 Mountain Brothers for Christmas by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kyra and the Trent boys Chance, Owen, Blake, Rowan, Ethan, and Harper. Kyra has grown up with these guys and when she went off to college it was bitter sweet for them all. However when Kyra announced that she was engaged they thought they had lost their chance. For she was their Tinkerbell and they were her lost boys. When she comes home with no rock on they wonder can they have a second chance with the woman they all want? If they can who will get her?

This is a short story but here are more stories in this book just waiting to be read. There are some ups and downs in their story that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say make sure you have something cool near by because you will need it with these guys. I would have to say I would recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...