Monday, December 11, 2017

Review of 3 Under the Tree by KB Winters


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Jasper, Bryce and Ann. For Ann it has been way to long without a man. So this weekend she is going to skip the girl drama from her friends and find her a man. Little did she know on that particular weekend she would find not one but two. What happens though when the weekend is over? Was it all fun and games or could it be more. 

This is an amazing story that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It has some twists in it that will have you wondering what will come next. I want to tell you so much about this book but don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say that I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...