Monday, December 4, 2017

Coming Together by Mia Ford


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Reese and Blaine. Reese is looking for Mr. Right not Mr. Right Now. However the more she looks for him the less she thinks she will ever find him. When she goes to a friends wedding and sees Blaine again she wonders but lets the fear of not finding Mr. Right drive her away. Blaine isn't looking for Mrs. Right he usually only has time for Mrs. Right Now but one look at Reese has him wondering about the what ifs. Can these two find a way to have that HEA or will they both find heartbreak at the end of the tunnel for them?

This book is amazing. It has some ups and downs in it that I really want to tell you about. I don't want to ruin it for anyone else though. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. It will be one of those books that you lock the door, order dinner in and send the kids away until you read those two words, the end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...