Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Review of White Queen Part 6 by Scarlett Grove


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone but a conclusion to the series. In this book we find out what happened to Joon. We also learn what will be all of their fates. Will she and her mates finally be together or will what she did end that for good? Will she have cured the disease plaguing their planet or will it all be for nothing?

This is an amazing conclusion that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for anyone who has not read it or any of the series to this point. I will say that it had me hooked from the first word to the very end. I would recommend this book and this entire series to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...