Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Review of Obsession by Vivian Wood


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

This is the second book in this series and we get the next chapter in Sean and Harper's story. We find out what happened to Sean and can he find a way back to Harper. Will Harper forgive him for cutting her off when she feels like she needed him more than anything else?

This story is a ride from the first word to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. This book is not a stand alone but a continuation of Addiction. This is part of the reason I don't want to say to much. You need to read addiction first. I will say however I would recommend this series to anyone and everyone. You will be hooked from the first word to the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...