Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review of Mr. Marine by Hazel Parker


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Wowza is this book amazing there are many twist and turns I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone else. I will say this Sarah is looking for a new start and what better way to go about it then out of town. She wonders though is this just a temporary fix or has she finally found a place that her heart will belong? 

This book will grab you from the first word and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...