Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review of Mountain Man Cake by Frankie Love


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we get Charlie and Maggie's story. This book can be read as a stand alone but I recommend you read Mountain Man Candy first. In this book we find out if Charlie really can change his ways or will Maggie finally find a way to get over her crush for him. 

This book has some ups and downs that I really want to tell you about but don't want to ruin the story for anyone. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...