Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review of Foreplay by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Kami and Tate. Tate must have a baby in order to get his inheritance and Kami is just wanting a baby. When they meet up on a dating website they can't believe all they have in common. They wonder though will it all be to good to be true?

This is an amazing book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I want to tell you so much about this book but don't want to ruin any of the twists for any other readers. I will say that this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...