Sunday, October 22, 2017

Review of Dirty Cowboy by Alycia Taylor


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Brady and Sloan. Both of them find themselves with an instant dislike of the other but the more time they spend together the longer the find that it might not be dislike that is at the root of it. Can they find a way to have it all or when this movie is done will they find that they have no problems going back to their lives?

This book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...