Monday, October 9, 2017

Review of Club Desire by Amy Brent


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

If you like some kink and some taboo to your books this is the box set for you. There are three stories in this box set that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. Each of them is a full story it is not a bunch of short stories. There is so much more I want to tell you about them but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this is a must read box set. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...