Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Review of The White Queen Part 3 by Scarlett Grove


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This book is not a stand alone but part of a series. This book needs to be read in order to understand what is happening. In this book we have Joon dating each of the men. The had started this as you know in the previous book. Joon wants to make sure that her decision on whether or not to accept all of her mates is the right one. So she believes getting to know each of them is best. The problem that keeps arising is that her work needs her just as much right now. Will she be able to do it all or will she loose everything?

This is another great story in this series. There is so much I want to tell you but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...