Saturday, September 2, 2017

Review of The White Queen by Scarlett Grove


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this short story we get the backstory about how this series will go. In this book we are introduced to Joon D'fray. She is one of the few remaining ice dragons, because of this on her 21st birthday she is to go to the tournament to find her mate. Little did she know what would happen at that tournament. Can she wrap her mind around it all or will it send her running for the hills.

This is a short story that I want to tell you more about but don't want to ruin any of the surprise in it. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...