Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Review of Seven Brothers of Sin: A Reverse Harem Romance by Cassandra Dee


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Macy Jones (the girl next door, literally), and the seven brothers from next door. Each of them are hot in their own right but when they get together wowza. The boys have each found a woman they want and that woman is Macy Jones. There are things they want to do to Macy but wonder would she be willing to do them with the Morgan brothers. Can they all have their dreams come true or will people and things get in the way?

This book will grab you from the first word and not let go to the very end. There is so much I want to tell you about this book but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book is hot but it has a story that makes you really latch onto the characters. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...