Saturday, September 9, 2017

Review of The Longest Rodeo by Rye Hart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Dean Evans and Caroline Michaelson. The two of them could not be from different social classes. Dean is a working class guy and Caroline is the girl with money. What she really wants is to be with the boy down at the stables. Money means nothing to her she wants other things for her life. Her parents disagree. Dean isn't sure he really should be with Caroline but there is something about her that keeps dragging him to her. Can these two star crossed lovers really have a chance or will their differences just be to much?

This book will hook you in from the first word to the very end. There are some major ups and downs that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book is amazing I could not put it down. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...