Friday, September 15, 2017

Review of Best Friend with Benefits by B.B. Hamell


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Henry and Vivian Cross. Henry and Vivian are old friends and somewhat lovers. In their senior year of high school though out of the blue Henry breaks up with Vivian breaking her heart. She never expected to see him again but when she gets a new job there he is. When Henry learns that it will be Vivian coming in as the new reporter he knows he has to see her again. He wonders if he can have a second chance or the mistake he made in high school burn that bridge beyond compare. Can these two find a way back to one another or will they loose more than just an old friendship on this assignment?

This book is amazing it shows us that sometimes there is a second chance. There are quite a few ups and downs in this book that I want to tell you all about. I refuse to spoil a book for any other readers though so I have keep it brief. I will say this book will grab you from the first page and not let go till the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...