Tuesday, September 19, 2017

It's Live Love Profound by Kelly Elliott


BOOK SUMMARY

 

I write about love, but I’ve never experienced it. Sure, I’ve been with guys that I cared about. Even thought I found ‘the one’. He turned out to be the frog and not the prince.

A few Frank Sinatra songs and a wildly handsome cowboy who calls me Darlin’, will have me second guessing everything I ever thought I knew about love.

Does happily ever after really exist…or is it only something I write about in books?

Love Profound is book two in the Cowboys and Angels series.


LOVE PROFOUND IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Amazon US I Amazon UK I Amazon CA I iBooks 

 

Read chapters 1-3 HERE 
☆☆☆☆☆☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...