Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Review of Vigor by J.C. Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

If you are a fan of MC books you are going to love this one. In this book we get Red and Repo’s story. There are ups and downs like any good MC book but there is so much that happens I am hoping that I don’t give anything away.  This book can be read as a stand-alone but I would recommend you read the entire series. One because they are amazing, two because there are some statements that will make more sense if you know the first two stories. 

In this book Repo has decided he has waited long enough to claim his woman and his is making Red his. The only thing is Red isn’t quite on board with that. Repo knows he can convince his little devil it is just a matter of time. However he wonders if outside forces will stand in his way or if his woman will come willingly back to him?

Red has a past and it isn’t a pretty one. The first time she met Repo he saved her from something horrible. However even she couldn’t have known how that night would change her. Not only did Repo save her that night he opened something up in her that when he slammed the door on her she knew she wouldn’t be the same. She wonders can she ever truly trust Repo with her heart or is she doomed to be broken forever?

This book will grab you from the first word and not let go. There are so many things I want to tell you but like I said in the beginning of this review. I don’t want to give anything away. I will say this is an amazing book that I think everyone should read. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...