Monday, August 7, 2017

Review of Room for Rent by Nicole Stewart


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Caleb O'Hara and Mason Sinclair. Both are being held back by something but they each have to decided will they let this outside force define them? Or will they find what they are looking for most in this world? 

This is a book that will not have you seeing genders but seeing what it is like to fall in love with someone forbidden. This is an amazing book that I want to tell you more about but don't want to ruin any of the twists for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Protected by the Mountain Man by Khloe Summers

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we get Lark & Clive's ...