Monday, August 28, 2017

For a limited time: Marry Me Again by Nicole Snow

Free. No fuss, no muss.

Are you ready for more awesome? Because to say thanks for joining my list and reading these emails, I want you to have my bestselling second chance romance absolutely free.


HE CAN BUY ANYTHING EXCEPT A SECOND CHANCE WITH ME...

Once, when I was young and stupid, I had that boy. The charmer, the Adonis, the one who made every woman in our small town swoon. He was my brother's best friend, practically part of the family. When he proposed, he promised me forever.

Then he disappeared without a word.

It's taken five years to get over Ryan. I drowned myself crying a thousand times over. I moved on.

I'm finally remembering what it's like to smile when guess who shows up. Everything about him is different. For one, he's become a freakin' billionaire. He walks like he's Mr. Tall, Dark, and Alpha incarnate. I know there's no justice in the world because his body matches his huge ego.

Worse, he wants me to play Cinderella again. I can't. I won't.

I don't believe in second chances. I'll never forget what he did.

And if he's stupid enough to try kissing me with those unforgettable lips, he's going to feel my teeth.
* * * *
Remember, I adore your comments! Please email me at nicole@nicolesnowauthor.comand let me know what you think. Or leave a comment on social media if you liked it.
My sincerest thanks once again for taking time to check out my work. I adore every kind words, every criticism, every review, and every share. I'll be back soon with more news, giveaways, and freebies to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...