Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Review of Shifter Overdrive by Scarlett Grove


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

Looking for a hot shifter box set. Look no further. This set will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. These are shifters that weren't sure about coming out at first even though others of their kind already had. They find out things that they never expected. 

I want to tell you so much about this series but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say that each of these book has a hot shifter who doesn't know what fate has in store for him until it hit him in the face. I will say I would recommend this set to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...