Thursday, July 27, 2017

Review of His Captive by Cassandra Dee


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Robert Morgan and Anna. Anna has been mistaken for her sister but she is not sure why. Ann-Marie in her option has always been prettier than she was. She is also skinnier and gets more dates. So when she is kidnapped she is confused why. Can she find a way out of this situation or will she find that she really doesn't want to?

Robert doesn't get things wrong so no matter how many times Anna says she is the wrong girl he doesn't believe her. All he knows is he must protect his family and this includes his younger brother Chance. When it all comes to light though will he still be standing with the woman he captured or will he be alone with regret?

This is a great story about finding all the facts before you judge. There are twists and turns to this story that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...