Thursday, July 27, 2017

Review of Billionaire Baby Daddy by Lara Swann


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alistair Sinclair and Leah Jackson. Leah and Alistair dated 5 years earlier and when she left she didn't leave alone. Now she is back and really wants things to work for their little girl Maddie. She wonders though has to much time passed for it to really work for them? 

Alistair has just seen the woman who left him with no way to find her 5 years earlier. When he learns he is a father he wants to know it all. He wonders can he have it all this time or will he be the looser all over again?

This is a great book about love and acceptance. There are many twists and turns in this book that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...