Monday, May 22, 2017

Review of Unbearable Lust by Natalie Frost


I received this book with the understanding I could leave a honest and voluntary review. 

In this short story we meet Lia and Max. Lia has just gotten out of a abusive relationship and isn't looking to start anything new. What she wants to do is work her job and make her living situation better. So one night while walking home she is almost hit by a car but Max saves her. She doesn't know what to make of him but is willing to give him a chance. What happens though if the chance just isn't enough. 

This is a great story about finding the right kind of love and being willing to put yourself out there for it. There are some ups and downs in this story but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book will have you from the first word to the very end. I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...