Thursday, May 11, 2017

Review of Stealing Beauty by Madison Faye


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Prince Magnus and Princess Imogen. These have met before but not that princess Imogen will tell anyone. She keeps that her little secret her special time to get away. However the prince has never forgotten the women that he met that day and there was just something about her that wouldn't let him go. He is determined to find that woman and make her his for all time. Little did he know coming to the ball would find him with the woman of his dreams. Can they both have it all or will they loose everything in the blink of an eye?

This is an amazingly hot short story. This is the seconding book in the Possessing Beauty series. This book can be read as a stand alone or as part of the series. There are so many things about this story that I just want to shout out but I don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say this book is an amazing read that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...