Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Review of Mami by JC Valentine


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we continue the story started in Papi between Alejandro and Julie. In this book we find out why Alejandro left so suddenly and we find out if he plans to stick around this time. We also learn if Julie is actually pregnant and what this will mean for their future. In this book we learn more about Mark and how she really fills about him now and what their time apart had shown her. 

There are many things I want to tell you about this book but I think that if I say much more I will ruin the twists that come in this book. This book is another short story that as the extra extended ending in it. This book is amazing and will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend it. It however is not a stand alone it needs to be read after Papi.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Devil's Nuptials by KC Crowne

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Mariya & Damien Si...