Saturday, April 29, 2017

Review of Loving Hallie by Krystal Shannan


I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review. 

This is a short book about the last of the Demakis sisters. Because all of the others have decided to abdicate it is now up to Hallie to follow the royal traditions in finding a mate. So far she has felt nothing with any of the other suitors, so she is hoping that with Prince Reginald Monague III she will find a wolf that will help her and the Vegas pack flourish. Little did she know that things would be turned on their head quicker than she would have ever thought. 

This is a great short story that raps up all of the sisters in this family and gives them all their deserved endings. There are many things I want to tell you about this book but with it being so short I don't want to ruin it for anyone else. I will say this book will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...