Monday, March 20, 2017

Review of Teh Cinderella Cook-Off by Sable Sylvan


I received this book for a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Alice Quincy and Herbert Scoville. These two meet as rivals on the day that the Quincy girls are listening to the reading of their late grandfather's will. Little did the girls know that these Scoville boys were going to be a whole lot more trouble than they thought. This boo shows a Polar Bear who knows what he wants if he can just get the man and the woman to get on board with it all. 

This is a short story that is full of twists and turns. I will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. There are so many twists I don't want to say to much about this book but I will say it defiantly will have you wondering what will happen next. I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Wildfire Biker Daddy by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Taylor & Hunter. T...