Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Review of Papi by JC Valentine


I received this book as an ARC for a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Julie and Alejandro. Julie has had her world turned on end just recently. She has learned that her husband has been cheating on her for years. Now that she is free of him she has to decide what she wants to take as her next step in her life. So what does she decide to do online dating of course. Will she find the perfect man or just another toad?

This is a short book that will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. This book has a few twists and turns that I really want to tell you about. But like any other book I have reviewed I refuse to release spoilers. What I will say is this book is amazing and will have you hooked from beginning to the end. I would highly recommend this to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...