Thursday, March 30, 2017

Review of Begging for Bad Boys by Multiple Authors


I received this book with the understanding that I would leave a honest and voluntary review. 

There are so many amazing stories in this book that I want to tell you all about but this review would be enormous if I did that. So I will tell you about Dirty Debt by Lauren Landish to give you a preview of some of the amazing work. 

When this book opens up we find Ryker speaking with his brother Marcus. They have had enough of the local kingpin "Jacob Waters" and are ready to take him down. They truly believes that he needs to pay for the brutal way that he killed their father. Ryker has always been the brains of the 2 boys so he is the man with the plan and his plan starts with kidnapping Waters wife Sarah. Little did either man know how little or much Sarah knows about what her husband is doing to the city. 
Can these brothers get justice for their father? If they do what will happen to the pretty blond wife of one of the worst men they know?

This is a great story about standing up for what you believe in and not letting anything get in the way. I also shows us that things aren't always as they seem. This story has many twists and turns in that I don't want to ruin for anyone else. I will say this story like all of the stories in this collection will have you hooked from the first word to the very end. I would highly recommend this collection to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...