Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Review of Football Sundae by Daryl Banner


I received this book as an ARC for a voluntary and honest review. 

In this book we meet Billy Tucker and Tanner Strong. Both men have grown up in a small town where Tanner was the town football hero Billy was the token gay guy. Both men have had trials and tribulations that they have gone through both in high school and since getting out. They have had their ups and downs but both have found their way back to their small town. Can they find out what they might mean to one another or will they always have that what might have been. 

This is an amazing book that anyone can relate to. It is about more than a M/M story it's also about small town living. There are many ups and downs that I want to tell you all about but don't want to ruin it for any other readers. I will say I would highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Review of Nanny's Second Chance Secrets by Scott Wylder

  I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.  In this book we meet Sienna Mye & Noah ...